Saturday, June 11, 2011

anime boy hands

images oy holding hands anime anime boy hands. putting hands on lap* SO!
  • putting hands on lap* SO!


  • helpful_leo
    03-21 10:09 PM
    ..this probably is a dumb Q, but will a US STEM PhD, for e.g., require employer sponsorship to file under EB under these Frist/ Specter bills, or can it be done employer independently, as I believe, PACE allows for a select few?

    Thanks guys for your time.




    wallpaper putting hands on lap* SO! anime boy hands. cute anime boy names. cute
  • cute anime boy names. cute


  • vina92
    11-08 01:28 PM
    I do not understand what Ombudsman is trying to imply. Are you happy or unhappy about Dems taking up the house? We don't know what they''ll do but I definitely feel hopeful about it. Infact it was the dreaded house where everything stopped in the past. Two times in the past senate okayed bills with legal immigration and were voted down by members of ultra conservative right wing Republicans. I am sure anything will be better than the old house.




    anime boy hands. He quickly took away his hand,
  • He quickly took away his hand,


  • saileshdude
    09-12 07:42 PM
    This is a very common problem. They are not following their own rules when it comes to 180 day rule of I-140 revocation. And I have heard AC21 letter almost never reaches your file. But because you have filed AC21 , you are in good shape. You have all the proof that you did send the AC21 letter and I-140 was revoked after 180 days.

    So you will be able to open this case using MTR. Do not worry , you just need good lawyer to represent you.




    2011 cute anime boy names. cute anime boy hands. Boy modeling school white
  • Boy modeling school white


  • NolaIndian32
    11-10 05:13 PM
    Are we/employees really supposed to know all the steps involved in the approval of GC process (Perm, 140/EAD/485 etc.)?

    I work for one of the fortune 100 companies, to my surprise, none of my European colleagues is aware of all the GC process. All they do is just provide documents what ever the HR department asks for. They don�t pay from their pocket for GC (ideally correct). None of them has clue about priority date etc�.they get communicated by the HR department about their GC process.

    So putting your case in perspective. I am assuming that the HR department would just hand over the GC to the employee. Neither the HR (I think) nor the employee (definitely) would worry about the PD being current.

    Ideally if a law firm is point of contact for a petition, what would they do? Would they go back to USCIS and tell them that the GC is approved by mistake? I don�t think so but some one can confirm if they had experience otherwise.


    I highly doubt the HR dept of an organization is filing labor certs, I-140s and I-485s without the assistance of immigration attorneys whether in-house or outside counsel. I work for one of the largest hospital chains n the US, and our HR offices use external counsel for immigration matters.

    -Nola



    more...

    anime boy hands. Anime+lovers+holding+hands
  • Anime+lovers+holding+hands


  • GCwaitforever
    03-23 11:06 AM
    If your interpretation is correct, US STEM degree holders with 3-year experience hit the Jackpot. Good for them and good for remaining people in EB2 queue. Unfortunately EB3 can not use any surplus/leftover created in EB2 with the new bill. That is a minus point. EB-5 benefits a lot though.




    anime boy hands. Anime Boy With Red Hair And
  • Anime Boy With Red Hair And


  • anu_t
    06-22 01:27 PM
    Does the new CIR Bill invalidate AC21...if yes then will it affect people who already have EAD before enactment of the bill.

    I read it too many times. But there is no truth about it.Right?Can anybody clear it please?



    more...

    anime boy hands. anime boy angel,
  • anime boy angel,


  • indio0617
    05-10 12:14 PM
    Having an approved 140 and a 485 pending for more than six months is the safe method of switching. For AC21, the key is to have your 485 pending for more than six months. You can use AC21 to switch employers after six months of filing of 485 even if your 140 is not approved. Its not a simple process but folks have done it.

    dilbert_cal:

    That's interesting. I did not know that you could invoke AC21 'even if the I-140 is not approved'.

    Thanks.




    2010 He quickly took away his hand, anime boy hands. oy holding hands anime
  • oy holding hands anime


  • walking_dude
    04-25 09:22 PM
    My contribution of $100 to the Recapture Drive. ID #9SC496742L7390206. This is in addition to $50 monthly contribution (already sent this month) and money spent to travel to DC for Phase II lobbying.

    Together we will Recapture all the wasted visas. Go IV.



    more...

    anime boy hands. anime boy n girl. Albums: anime. Views: 7; Albums: anime. Views: 7. ma5ter5
  • anime boy n girl. Albums: anime. Views: 7; Albums: anime. Views: 7. ma5ter5


  • wolfpok
    09-19 08:24 PM
    fine post logiclife. Its great that you guys have done the hard work to win a seat at the table. Keep at it and we are here to support you all. And yes doing our bit.

    btw - Your baseball analogy was a bit stretched. :) although i agree completely with what you said.

    pok from nc.




    hair Boy modeling school white anime boy hands. in his hand and his card
  • in his hand and his card


  • balanag
    08-01 12:04 PM
    FRAGOMEN SUCKS TOTALLY - but unfortunately I got no choice - my employer uses these morons for immigration services. My reasoning is based on my experiences below:

    1. I have been mailing Fragomen for 3 MONTHS (YES THREE FULL MONTHS) to initiate my H1 extn 6 months prior to my visa expiry cause I had a need to travel outside the US in a short notice and I did not want to be stuck because of me not having my visa extn papers in time. Despite 5 e-mails and 5 voice mails - there was no response from FRAGOMEN. Escalated this with my company and we had a conference call to discuss this issue with Fragomen. Guess what FRAGOMEN's Client Service Manager had to say when I asked her about they not answering my e-mails and voice mails for 3 months - "I CANNOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION SINCE EVERYCASE IS DEALT DIFFERENTLY AND WE DECIDED TO INITIATE UR H1 EXTN 3 MONTH PRIOR TO UR VISA EXPIRY." WTF!!! Who the hell are they to decide on my professional/personal travel needs? I really wish I had their job - do nothing at all and when questioned say "I cannot answer that question".

    2. To make sure FRAGOMEN do not mess up my 485 as well, I asked them in the same call the time they would take to process and file my 485. The client service manager promised me that they would file my AOS in 4 business days from the day they receive all the documents from me. I made sure I sent all the documents including Medical Exam results in less than 2 days from the day we had this call. Guess how long they took to file my case - 3 full weeks - 15 business days!!!!

    For the kind of money they charge, the service is totally bad. FRA-DON'T-GO-MEN might be a better name these guys.



    more...

    anime boy hands. oy holding hands anime
  • oy holding hands anime


  • jamesbond007
    06-30 05:10 PM
    If USCIS realizes their mistake and revokes an approved I485, will they also take the necessary steps to restore the previous status of the applicant? i.e. H1/H4/AOS/EAD or what ever the wrongly approved person had prior to the approval mistake?




    hot Anime+lovers+holding+hands anime boy hands. anime boy n girl. stock vector : Cute Santa oy; stock vector : Cute Santa oy
  • anime boy n girl. stock vector : Cute Santa oy; stock vector : Cute Santa oy


  • vin
    06-14 01:44 PM
    But the million $ question is, how did the INS clear a 5 year backlog in a month! That's so unreal. I think they must've used the HIGH SPEED cable internet liquid as used by the guy in the COMCAST AD to do the dishes :-)



    more...

    house Noah Smith: Tyler: anime boy hands. and oy holding hands pic
  • and oy holding hands pic


  • m306m
    05-28 06:19 PM
    Please IM me when we hit $10K, I will donate another $100 to the cause.

    Donated $200 so far to this cause..




    tattoo Anime Boy With Red Hair And anime boy hands. anime boy n girl. anime boy n girl. anime boy; anime boy n girl. anime boy
  • anime boy n girl. anime boy n girl. anime boy; anime boy n girl. anime boy


  • Totoro
    07-22 10:38 PM
    Just an update. I am still working on this, but I have nothing new to report.



    more...

    pictures anime boy angel, anime boy hands. how to draw anime boy eyes.
  • how to draw anime boy eyes.


  • kumaabh
    09-12 07:03 PM
    What are we supposed to do now?? we should make this an IV campaign issue. USCIS is not following the rules set by congress. AC-21 is the law and USCIS is not following the law and causing hassel to the legal immigrant community. The legal immigrant community should really do something about this.




    dresses anime boy n girl. stock vector : Cute Santa oy; stock vector : Cute Santa oy anime boy hands. cute anime boy names. cute anime boy wallpaper. cute anime boy wallpaper.
  • cute anime boy names. cute anime boy wallpaper. cute anime boy wallpaper.


  • rick_rajvanshi
    07-15 02:37 PM
    I know the discussion is about how many visas are remaining and we are trying to estimate it based on approved labour petitions. While the PERM data may be more reliable I have my serious doubts about the pre-PERM data. My PD is Jul 2004 and my case does not even show up in the 2004 MDB file. I think the 905 number is a severe understatement.

    It 'll not be in 2004 file ..check 2007 - when your Labor got approved.



    more...

    makeup anime boy n girl. Albums: anime. Views: 7; Albums: anime. Views: 7. ma5ter5 anime boy hands. Noah Smith: Tyler:
  • Noah Smith: Tyler:


  • smuggymba
    03-27 10:23 AM
    Joker from "The Dark Knight" said the same thing. Leave this pattern of thinking. United we stand and divided we fall. I am not talking ONLY to you here.....

    Are you high from last night. That's exactly what I said - donate and be united. I don't have time to argue - I'm outta here.




    girlfriend anime boy n girl. anime boy n girl. anime boy; anime boy n girl. anime boy anime boy hands. on the back of his hands.
  • on the back of his hands.


  • ameryki
    12-07 08:50 PM
    hey guys quick question...my existing AP just expired yesterday. however I had applied for AP renewal 120 days in advance and received an approval in Oct. The problem is the new AP that I received in Oct is valid from Oct 2008 until Oct 2009 even when I had a valid Ap until Dec 2008. So basically I lost 2 months when I reapplied for AP. Can I do anything to get 2 months added?




    hairstyles oy holding hands anime anime boy hands. anime boy jeans. anime boy
  • anime boy jeans. anime boy


  • IneedAllGreen
    04-11 01:53 PM
    My earlier offered me ticket to my home country when they let me go. They specified in letter that they are offerring this according to the law. But I think its not neccessary to have employer to send termination letter to USCIS. Actually person can request company to stop sending this letter if employer is intend to. This way employer will not going to loose anything.




    vdlrao
    07-14 01:35 PM
    Is there a way to calculate the number of visas used this year? and how many are remaining? Plus how many are waiting?

    Getting too anxious:(


    About 50k might be remaining visas alloted for EB2 India. These 50k are the spill overs from EB1, EB2 ROW and Family Based Unused Visas as well.

    In July 2007 Fiasco there have been received about 300k 485 applications. And out of that Say 200k belongs to EB3 because in EB3 it includes India and ROW also. Where as In EB2 its only India and China. Because in EB2 ROW is already current. So I presume about 100k applications are from EB2 and waiting for visa numbers. So this year 50K spill overs +9,800 rgular allotment for EB2, totaled about 60k. So 60k of this year and next year clears off all EB2 applications and make EB2 dates current.




    imv77
    05-18 12:39 PM
    done.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment